The American Job Center connects businesses to job seekers. Programs funded by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) can help businesses recruit and train employees to enhance their productivity and service.
The American Job Center pre-screens individuals so businesses can be confident they are working with individuals willing, able, and ready to work.
Among the free services available to businesses at the American Job Center:
- Labor Market Information, including labor market data, trends, wage and salary information
- Access to Guam’s largest source of job-ready applicants
- Applicant pre-screening and referral
- List job vacancies in person, telephone, fax, e-mail and via internet
- Job assistance services for anticipated lay-offs or terminating employees
- Referral to Apprenticeship Program Sponsorship
- Facility for on-site recruitment and interviews, workshops or training
- Customized training
How to Get Started
To get started with our Employment Services:
- Register online at our HIREGUAM website.
- Visit the American Job Center or call to schedule an appointment.
For more information, contact one of our Employment Service representatives: